Sell products such as solid alkali set equipment and high-end pumps
32%-99% Technological Process
- Time of issue:2020-12-15 09:40:30
1. Using double-effect countercurrent falling film production process, 32% raw alkali was evaporated and concentrated to 61% high concentration alkali.
2. 61% alkali is transported to the upper part of the final falling film concentrator by concentrated alkali pump under pressure. After distribution and orifice plate restriction, it enters the falling film tubes. During the falling process, the liquid film exchanges heat with high temperature molten salt and dehydrates into molten alkali. Then the superheated steam is separated from the product separator, and the flow rate is regulated by the lye distributor. Then the alkali are put into two flakers, which are made into alkali flakes, and then into semi-automatic packaging machines for weighing and packaging respectively.
3. 10% sugar solution prepared from industrial sugar was added to the I effect falling film evaporator to remove sodium chlorate, so as to reduce the corrosion of concentrated alkali to nickel equipment.
4. The molten salt furnace uses natural gas, hydrogen, gas and coal as fuel, which can be burned either singly or in any proportion. It is easy to control and run smoothly. The high temperature gas passes through the air preheater, so that its waste heat can be fully recovered.
5. In order to ensure a good cooling and flaking condition of flaker, the cooling water temperature should be 32 C and the closed-circuit circulation should be completed.
6. Vacuum water temperature should be less than or equal to 32 degrees and complete closed-circuit circulation should be realized.
7. DCS is applied to the device to make the molten salt furnace system and alkali system run safely and stably.
8. To reduce the pollution of alkali dust to the environment, a dust collector is used to suck and wash the alkali dust.
9. The process can produce either 50% alkali or 99% alkali flake.
32% raw alkali is transported to the II-effect falling film evaporator through the raw alkali pump, and the concentration is raised to 47%, then to the I-effect falling film evaporator, the concentration is raised to 61%. Finally, the alkali is transported to the final concentrator through the concentrated alkali pump, evenly into each falling film tube, and the alkali liquid is drawn into high-speed steam during the falling process. The alkali liquid film and heat exchange with high temperature molten salt, dehydration to molten alkali. Then, the finished product separator is fully separated from the superheated steam. The molten alkali enters the lye distributor by position difference. After adjusting the flow rate of lye distributor, it is distributed to two flakers to make alkali flakes. The alkali flakes is weighed, packed and stacked into storage, that is 99% caustic soda flake.
Steam from the steam system enters the I-effect falling film evaporator, secondary steam from the I-effect falling film evaporator and secondary steam from the final falling film concentrator enter the II-effect falling film evaporator simultaneously, and secondary steam from the II-effect falling film evaporator enters the surface condenser and condenses indirectly with the circulating water to form a vacuum. Non-condensable gas is pumped out by vacuum pump.
1. Circulating water: The low-temperature water from the circulating water system is transferred to the circulating water system for cooling through the pump after heat exchange by the surface condenser of the flaker.
2. Condensate water: High temperature condensate water produced by I-effect falling film evaporator is used for heat exchange with 47% alkali, condensate water produced by II-effect falling film evaporator is sent to the condensate tank, pressurized by the condensate pump, and then used for secondary vaporization and sucrose water in the final concentrator of the humidifier. The excess condensate water is sent out of the boundary area.
3. Pure water: Pure water from the pure water system is used for cooling the seal of the pump and cleaning the equipment pipeline when the system starts and stops.
Molten Salt System
The molten salt from the molten salt tank is heated from 395C to 425C in the molten salt furnace and sent to the final concentrator to provide the heat needed for concentration, and then flows back to the molten salt tank after heat exchange. The fuel needed for heating molten salt is natural gas, hydrogen, gas, coal and other fuels. The gas is stabilized by the pressure reducing and stabilizing valve of the burner, and then regulated by the load regulating device before entering the burner for combustion. After the cold air is fed into the air preheater by the blower and the gas from the molten salt furnace exchanges heat, it enters the chamber of the molten salt furnace, combusts with gas, and then passes the heat to the molten salt through the coil of the molten salt furnace, which becomes the high temperature gas. After the heat is recovered by the air preheater, it is sent to the chimney to discharge.