Sell products such as solid alkali set equipment and high-end pumps
50%-99% Technological Process
- Time of issue:2020-12-15 09:38:30
1. Falling film evaporator (pre-concentrator) concentrates 50% raw alkali to 61% high concentration alkali.
2. 61% alkali is transported to the upper part of the final falling film concentrator (final concentrator) under pressure through a concentrated alkali pump, and evenly distributed into the falling film tubes. During the falling process, the liquid film exchanges heat with the high temperature molten salt, and dehydration takes on the form of molten alkali. Then the superheated steam is separated from the separator, and then distributed into two flakers to make alkali flake, which is weighted and packed by semi-automatic packaging machine.
3. 10% sugar solution prepared from industrial sugar was added to the pre-concentrator to remove sodium chlorate, so as to reduce the corrosion of concentrated alkali to nickel equipment.
4. The molten salt furnace can use natural gas, hydrogen, gas, coal and other fuels, which burns smoothly and is easy to control. The high temperature gas generated is fully recovered through the air pre-heater.
5. In order to ensure the cooling and flaking condition of alkali flakes, the cooling water temperature should be below 32 degrees, and complete closed-circuit circulation should be realized.
6. Vacuum water temperature should be less than 32 degrees and complete closed-circuit circulation should be realized.
7. DCS system is applied to the device to make the molten salt furnace system and alkali system operation safely and stably.
8. To reduce the pollution of alkali dust to the environment, a dust collector is used to suck and wash the alkali dust.
1. This process adopts double-effect evaporation and flash evaporation process, that is, the alkali is concentrated from 50% to 61% by pre-concentrator, the alkali is concentrated from 61% to 97.5% by final falling film concentrator, and the melted alkali is flash evaporated from 97.5% to 99% by flash tank. This process has the characteristics of high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Single-tube falling film tube has high heat transfer efficiency, stable product quality and high cost performance.
3. Molten Salt Furnace: The production of solid alkali with natural gas, hydrogen, gas, coal and other fuels is suitable for user requirements. It has the advantages of stable operation, easy control, high thermal efficiency, sufficient waste heat recovery and wide fuel selectivity.
4. Control System: A set of DCS system can be set up separately or integrated into the central control room to achieve remote control. The valve with high operating frequency is controlled by computer. The key parameters such as temperature, flow rate, pressure, current and motor frequency are displayed on the computer screen. At the same time, it can be used as a signal source to control the regulating valve. The starting and stopping of key pumps and motor frenquency regulation can be controlled on DCS.
5. The ignition of molten salt furnace and the temperature regulation of molten salt are controlled by a separate control system. It can also be apllied in the DCS system according to the requirements of users.
After 50% raw alkali is stabilized by regulating valve and flowmeter, it is transported to the pre-concentrator, and the concentration is raised to 61%. After the pressure of concentrated alkali pump is adjusted by valve and flowmeter to stabilize the flow, it enters the final concentrator, and the concentration is raised to 97.5%. Finally, 97.5% molten alkali from the concentrator enters the flash evaporatoration tank by differential pressure. After flash evaporation, the concentration reaches 99%, and then enters the lye distributor to distribute the flow of the alkali into two flakers to be made into alkali flake and weighed, packed and stacked into storage, that is, 99% alkali flake.
The secondary steam generated by the final concentrator is humidified and cooled by condensate water and then enters the pre-concentrator. The surplus secondary steam is discharged into the atmosphere through the regulating valve to keep the pressure of the pre-concentrator heating chamber stable. The secondary steam generated by the pre-concentrator enters the surface condenser and condenses to form a high negative pressure. The non-condensable gas is pumped out by a vacuum pump.
1. Circulating water: The low-temperature water from the circulating water system is transferred to the circulating water system for cooling through the pump after heat exchange by the surface condenser of the flaker.
2. Condensate water: Condensate water produced by the pre-concentrator is sent to the condensate tank, pressurized by the condensate pump, and then used for secondary vaporization and sucrose water in the final concentrator of the humidifier. The excess condensate water is sent out of the boundary area.
3. Pure water: Pure water from the pure water system is used for cooling the seal of the pump and cleaning the equipment pipeline when the system starts and stops.
Molten Salt System
The molten salt from the molten salt tank is heated from 395C to 425C in the molten salt furnace and sent to the final concentrator to provide the heat needed for concentration, and then flows back to the molten salt tank after heat exchange. The fuel needed for heating molten salt is natural gas, hydrogen, gas, coal and other fuels. The gas is stabilized by the pressure reducing and stabilizing valve of the burner, and then regulated by the load regulating device before entering the burner for combustion. After the cold air is fed into the air preheater by the blower and the gas from the molten salt furnace exchanges heat, it enters the chamber of the molten salt furnace, combusts with gas, and then passes the heat to the molten salt through the coil of the molten salt furnace, which becomes the high temperature gas. After the heat is recovered by the air preheater, it is sent to the chimney to discharge.